All Ages Classes
Our education classes are fun for everyone. Whether you want to learn a new skill or just get out into nature, we have something for you. Currently, many of our class listings are free, however, some classes include the help of local experts, and will require a fee. Donations help run our programs and maintain KNC, so they’re greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Some classes have limited space. Register below where possible to reserve your spot today.
- Please plan accordingly prior to attending an educational hike or class in KNC.
- Restrooms are located across the street from KNC at the Field House and are now open 24 hours a day.
- Our classes and hikes are available for all ages, but keep in mind that there are potential dangers associated with a few of our classes if proper safety measures are not taken.
Before You Go…
- Apply Bug spray
- Apply Sunscreen
- Please eat before you come. KNC does not have trash bins inside the Conservancy.
- Use bathrooms (The closest public restrooms are located at the Williams Bay boat Launch or across the street from KNC at the Field House.)
- Wear clothes that can get dirty
- Dress for the weather
After Your Class…
- Check everyone for bugs that were hoping to come live with you.
Take the Next step:
- Attend a free extension program at the library or rec department.
- Volunteer at one of KNC’s Family Work Days
- Attend another All Ages Class.
Classes For All Ages
|Bush Craft||Bushcraft Class: An introduction to Fire Lighting
Register at KNC Meet-up group –
|Oct. 20th – 9:00am
KNC – 251 Elkhorn Rd., Williams Bay, WI 53191
|Friday Morning Walks||What better way to get your feet wet at KNC than with the man thats been here from the beginning? Enjoy a hike with Harold every Friday morning at 9 am as he shares with you the history of this beautiful land.||Fridays at 9am – Through Friday, Oct. 26th||FREE|
|Nature Series||Our next Nature Series Event – Author Robert Root
will give a presentation of his book
Walking Home Ground
|Friday – January 18th 5:00-6:30
Free and open to the public
Williams Bay Library
|Seed Harvesting||Last public Seed Harvesting||Oct. 17th. 4:00-5:30
Weather Permitting- Wednesday
|Fun With Plants||Explore the 5 senses in a Natural Setting – Taste, Feel, Smell, See and Hear all that Nature has to offer.||All Ages – 9:00-11:00am||Free|
|Nature Photography||Night Sky Photography 101 Course- This is an adult class 16+ beginner/intermediate photography class for adults who are familiar with their DSLR camera – The course will involve the basics of night photography, focusing on long exposures||Adults 16+||Free|
|Harvest Fest and Dark Sky Full Moon Hike||26th annual – Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy Harvest Fest – Catered Brat and Hot Dog Buffet by Janette Maxwell||Wednesday – Oct. 24th – 5:30-9:00||Free|